- Leak Vacuum Detection
Leak Vacuum Detection
Can Leak Testers
Prime Controls’ TestAlert system can benefit your can plant with major improvements in leak tester accuracy, reporting capabilities, set-up time and downtime reduction.
The Test Alert system updates older can and end leak testers with 21st century touch screen technology.
Many 3-piece and aerosol can-makers are using air pressure leak tester machines that have outdated test data capabilities.
Prime Controls’ Test Alert system:
- designed to retrofit older leak testers
- enhanced data readout and reporting capabilities
- includes an MD-30 control module 2 air pressure sensors, a resolver to sync the system to the tester machine, and a touch screen control panel.
- colourful touch screen display provides a user-friendly graphic interface
- screens for home, set up, diagnostics, and running test data by pocket
- running test data screen shows the absolute leak readings of each pocket in PSI, and each pocket can be highlighted to show additional test data.
Many other features including:
- display a bar graph of all the pockets’ accumulated test data to show emerging trends. The control system tracks the history of each tester pocket.
- indicate impending problems with a particular pocket, with Error message screens.
- reporting and networking capabilities, and leak readings are transferrable to all testers in the plant to maximize flexibility.